Your daily responsibilities include:
- Develop, design and implement reward programs;
- Set up an international fit-for-purpose job evaluation system and structure;
- Evaluate functions within the organization and determine appropriate job classifications and job levels;
- Collect, analyze and interpret compensation data to generate reports and insights on compensation trends, cost analysis and effectiveness of compensation programs. Make recommendations for improvement or adjustments based on data analysis;
- Work with HR teams and senior leaders to provide compensation guidance, support and advice. Answer questions, resolve compensation-related issues and provide recommendations on individual compensation issues.
- Promote fairness and equity in pay practices by addressing pay gaps, advocating for competitive pay and ensuring equal pay for similar work.
Ready to make an impact?
Great! Apply now and explore Neways to create impact as our new Compensation& Benefits Manager?
Please contact our Corporate Recruiter- Adela Divisova at + 31 (0)6 292 600 15 or email@example.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.