(Lead) Electro Mechanical Designer
As a (Lead) Electro Mechanical Engineer you will design state-of-the-art solutions for a great variety of customers in high-tech. Do you consider it important to work in a driven and highly skilled, but certainly also a collegial team? Continue your career at Neways Technologies, a project-driven, continuously innovating System Innovator!
What will you do as a (Lead) Electro Mechanical Designer?
You will be part of the Electromechanics team within the Design & Engineering department and participate in an internal project team. Together with about 35 fellow designers, you are responsible for designing the electro-technical or electro-mechanical modules for and in consultation with our clients. You communicate with the customers in the context of assignments and will regularly work at the site of our customer. Questions such as which materials are to be used and which production techniques are to be used are matters that are dealt with on a daily basis. In this position you will also work together with the Mechanical and Embedded System team.
As a (Lead) Electro Mechanical Designer, you will have a major role in succes of system innovation within Neways
Your duties will further include:
- drawing and reviewing module specifications together with the customer;
- converting the data supplied by the external or internal client into 3D models and production designs;
- independently designing, implementing, testing and documenting electro-technical and electro-mechanical hardware using state-of-the-art methods.
What do we offer?
- a good salary matching your knowledge and experience;
- 27 vacation days, plus 13 days off work pursuant to the Reduction of Working Hours Act;
- work at a international organization, which is evolving into a System Innovator;
- working with a team of enthusiastic, highly skilled professionals;
- a challenging position in a dynamic and healthy development project-oriented environment;
- working in an organization where there is a focus not only on hard skills, but definitely on soft skills as well;
- 8% vacation pay; opportunities to further develop and grow yourself, not only within Neways Technologies, but also for example within the entire Neways organization;
- travel expenses.
Your profile and DNA:
- a bachelor or master degree in electrical engineering or mechatronics;
- relevant work experience in a position such as designer, engineer or constructor;
- experience with Siemens NX or another 3D design package is an advantage;
- good communication and writing skills in Dutch and English.
Who we are:
As an EMS Life Cycle Partner and System Innovator, we create smarter solutions for a changing world. We do not only respond to market demands, but are also involved in our customers’ development and engineering processes at an early stage, proactively delivering concrete solutions and add value.
As an employer, we stand for:
- Passion – we are proud of our work and work with passion
- Trust – we believe that trust is the basis of good cooperation
- Customer Focus – we work proactively with our customers and suppliers and together we come to a good solution
- One Team – we believe in working together as one team and one company with a common goal
- Innovation – we challenge today’s society and keep improving ourselves
You will work at our development company Neways Technologies:
- Specialization: development and design of electronic modules and systems;
- Customer group: industrial automation, semiconductor industry, automotive and medical;
- Number of employees: 230 FTE;
- Located at Science Park Eindhoven in Son, the Colosseum in Enschede, Voltaweg in Echt and Fichtenweg in Erfurt.
You are most welcome!
Are you interested? Then apply immediately by clicking the button! Do you have any questions?
Please contact our Corporate Recruiter Sander de Groot at +31 (0)6 – 3830 5718 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy will not be appreciated.