Our 500 employees in Slovakia also deserve a best in class HR service. In this role you will report to Country Head of HR Slovakia. A lot of HR topics need to be professionalized and we need your help!
What will you do as a HR Generalist:
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Deliver professional, customer focused HR advice and services to our organization in Slovakia
- Ensure essential HR services are provided.
- Administrate the employee lifecycle, including job changes and terminations, drafting all documents, updating systems and communicating across organization.
- Collaborate across HR to deliver the agreed and aligned People Strategy.
- Prepare Slovak organization for the Global implementation of a new HRIS system.
- Act as change agent, demonstrate ability to create and implement user manuals and/or trainings for HR systems.
- Embed the performance management process to support a culture of engagement and empowerment.
- Improve Human Resources procedures, processes, infrastructure by the means of coordination, development and implementation of tools and the adaptation of globally provided contents into local business..
- Deliver data and input for analyses of HR data helping to identify key trends and contribute to the creation of HR insights that enable the diagnosis of business issues, enhancement of employee engagement, and/or improvement of business performance.
You will play an important role in modernising the HR department at Neways Slovakia and thus make a significant contribution to the growth that Neways will experience in the coming years. Come and be part of our vision!
What do we offer:
- A good salary, commensurate with your knowledge and experience;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working with enthusiastic, ‘down to earth’, highly educated professionals in a growing company with an eye for people and sustainability;
- Plenty of opportunities to manage interesting HR projects and make a direct contribution to the further professionalisation of our international organisation;
- Ample opportunities to develop further, both as a person and as a professional.
Your profile and DNA:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or other related area.
- Working experience in an international organization.
- You have implemented digital technology and HR applications.
- Future-oriented, solution-oriented, proactive and out of the box thinking personality.
- Excellent/ strong ability to set priorities and self-manage high volume workload.
- Very structured way of working with strong focus on efficient and effective processes.
- Highly professional attitude characterized by a result, quality, patient and customer oriented working style.
- Driven and energetic personality with a sense of humor.
- Driving license B
- Good written and communication skills in English is necessary.
Who we are:
Neways is active in the international EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) market. Neways offers our clients custom-made solutions for the complete product life cycle of both electronic components and complete (box-built) electronic control systems. Neways products are used in sectors such as the Semiconductor, Medical, Automotive and Industrial. Our operating companies are located in the Netherlands, Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, China and the United States, with a total of 2,700 employees. Neways Slovakia is one of the production companies within group which assembles Printed Circuit Boards, Cable and Wire Assemblies as well as the complete Cabinets for the Neways operating companies.
As an employer, we stand for:
- Passion – we are proud of our work and work with passion
- Trust – we believe that trust is the basis of good cooperation
- Customer Focus – we work proactively with our customers and suppliers and together we come to a good solution
- One Team – we believe in working together as one team and one company with a common goal
- Innovation – we challenge today’s society and keep improving ourselves
You will work at our head office
- Nová Dubnica, Slovakia.
You are most welcome!
Are you interested or do you have any questions?
Please contact our Country Recruiter Anna Murgašová at 0902 517 585 or email@example.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.