Junior Legal Counsel
Looking for a position as a Legal Counsel where you can work on a wide variety of legal matters, add value directly to the business and where you can really make a difference? Then apply immediately and continue your career at Neways. In our international high-tech organisation you will get all the space in order to live up to your ambitions!
What will you do as a Junior Legal Counsel?
As a Junior Legal Counsel at Neways Electronics, you will be instrumental to the further development of the Global Legal Department. You will be responsible for the provision of Legal and Compliance services for all our companies, operations and businesses in The Netherlands.
In this office-based role with remote working flexibility, you will work in a stimulating, international and commercial environment at our headquarters in Son, near Eindhoven, and you will report directly to the General Counsel.
You are the trusted advisor to our business and provide high quality legal services with integrity and professionalism” Tom Nievergeld (General Counsel – Neways Electronics International)
Your duties further include:
- Prepare and review tenders, commercial contracts and support negotiations;
- Coordinate all legal corporate housekeeping as related to all group entities worldwide;
- Coordinate and monitor filing these legal documents on our legal database;
- Ensure the legal database remains well organized, up to date and coordinate any changes with the relevant business owners and access users from the different departments and divisions;
- Coordinate internal (e-)signing of all legal documents as well as fully executed versions by external parties;
- Review and complete compliance and due diligence requests from our customers and suppliers;
- Initiate and complete third party checks on new customers and suppliers;
- Take the lead in exploring and developing further Legal Operations initiatives, such as a customer intake and a team collaboration platform;
- Conduct legal research and keep track of new legislation, market developments and proactively advise the other members of the Legal team on this.
What do we offer:
- A good salary matching your knowledge and experience;
- 27 vacation days, plus 13 days off work pursuant to the Reduction of Working Hours Act;
- A challenging job within a strongly growing, innovative and project driven high-tech electronics organization;
- Flexible hours and the option to work from home for two days a week;
- Holiday pay, travel allowance and a good pension scheme;
- Ample opportunities to further develop and grow yourself as a professional.
Your profile and DNA:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Law, preferably with an emphasis on Commercial Contract or Company Law;
- Experience in working with a contract management database and legal corporate housekeeping (i.e. maintaining and filing corporate records, as well as drafting/reviewing board and shareholder resolutions);
- You are an energetic and driven personan with a can-do mentality and you always go the extra mile;
- You are responsible, structured, well-organized, committed to quality work, pay attention to detail and know how to prioritize your work.
- Enthusiastic about Commercial Contracts, Legal Operations and Compliance;
- The ability to form strong working relationships with colleagues;
- Analytical skills as well as strong affinity with IT and data;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Fluency in German is a big plus.
Who we are:
As an EMS Life Cycle Partner and System Innovator, we create smarter solutions for a changing world. We do not only respond to market demands, but are also involved in our customers’ development and engineering processes at an early stage, proactively delivering concrete solutions and add value.
As an employer, we stand for:
- Passion – we are proud of our work and work with passion
- Trust – we believe that trust is the basis of good cooperation
- Customer Focus – we work proactively with our customers and suppliers and together we come to a good solution
- One Team – we believe in working together as one team and one company with a common goal
- Innovation– we challenge today’s society and keep improving ourselves
You are most welcome!
Are you interested? Please send your application by clicking the ‘apply now button’!
Do you have any questions? Please contact Sander de Groot, Corporate Recruiter, at +31 (0)6 3830 5718 or email@example.com
Acquisition in response to this vacancy will not be appreciated.