Your daily responsibilities include:
- Prepare and review tenders, commercial contracts and support negotiations
- Coordinate legal corporate housekeeping of all group entities worldwide
- Ensure the legal database remains well organized, up to date and coordinate any changes
- Ensure, review and complete compliance and due diligence requests from customers and suppliers
- Conduct legal research and keep track of new legislation and proactively advise our team
Ready to make an impact?
Great! Apply now and explore Neways to create impact as our new Legal Counsel?
Please contact our Corporate Recruiter- Adela Divisova at + 31 (0)6 292 600 15 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.