Be part of a highly energetic, passionate and experienced team – focused on development and delivery of sustainable solutions and technologies that differentiate Neways and our customers. Neways is a highly collaborative, customer centric organization with a focus on delivery of differentiated electronic technologies and solutions which provide recognized customer value. With more than 50 years’ experience and strong engineering power, we are proud to act as technology innovation partner for the most demanding customers in the industry. Neways develops and produces electronics that facilitate major trends around global ESG themes. Our team of more than 3,000 specialists across the Netherlands, Germany, USA, China, Czech Republic and Slovakia enables future solutions for EV charging, electric power trains, digitizing health solutions, sustainable agriculture, producing microchips and more.
What’s the role about
By leading, coordinating and developing the Team Leads and the activities of the operations department, you are ultimately responsible for the Design department and its results. In this role with a people oriented focus and lots of responsibility you will set-up and translate the organization’s strategic agenda into concrete objectives and and plans.
In this full time, office-based role with remote working flexibility, you are part of the Management Team, and you will report directly to the Director Development & Engineering.
Be part of a highly energetic, passionate and experienced team – focused on development and delivery of sustainable solutions and technologies that differentiate Neways and our customers.
More specifically the role will further include:
- Supervising and coaching the Team Leaders in carrying out their daily activities;
- Manage departmental capacity & capability planning;
- Develop the teams in quality and quantity to realize our growth ambition and our ability to respond qualitatively and quantitatively to the demands of our strategic customers;
- Further develop our global network of experts;
- Support the development teams in in our Agile way of working; • Ensuring quality of designs, together with the quality engineers;
- Develop and secure Continuous Improvement.
What we offer you
- A good salary matching your knowledge and experience;
- Bonus that can be up to 2 monthly salaries;
- Permanent contract and a company car;
- 27 vacation days, plus 13 ADV days;
- A challenging management position within a strongly growing, innovative and project driven high-tech electronics organization;
- Flexible hours and the option to work from home;
- Holiday pay and a good pension scheme;
- A position where you will contribute directly to the strategic decision-making of the organization.
What we need from you
We’re keen to hear from passionate professionals who are people and performance oriented and curious and descicive to bring our workforce to a next level. Furthermore, we’d hope to see the following on your CV:
- You have a Technical degree in Electrical Engineering or a comparable technical education and academic work and thinking level;
- At least 10 years of experience in leading development teams within a high-end, project driven company in electronics;
- Coaching and people focused style of leadership, focusing on the development of individual team members and ensuring your teams have everything they need to excel.
- Good communication skills and command of the English language at a professional level. Command of the Dutch and/or German language is an advantage.
Who we are
Neways Electronics is a platform for international collaboration with a diverse group of leading customers in the High Tech Industry. Neways offering direct employment to around 3000 people worldwide. Neways has built a strategy to become the leading innovation partner for smart mobility, connectivity and semicon solutions. Diversity is key at Neways, and our employees reflect the innovation that stems from a diverse workforce. By joining Neways, you will benefit from an unrivalled development program that will see you tap into a pool of expert knowledge that will help propel your career. Neways is the employer in the High Tech sector with the human touch.
- An innovative place to work
- An inclusive place to work
- A great place to work
You will work at our Design & Engineering company Neways Technologies:
- Specialization: development and design of electronic modules and systems;
- Customer group: industrial automation, semiconductor industry, automotive and medical;
- Number of employees: 230 FTE;
- Located at Science Park Eindhoven in Son, the Colosseum in Enschede, Voltaweg in Echt and Fichtenweg in Erfurt.
You are most welcome!
Are you interested or do you have any questions?
Please contact our recruiter Stijn de Groot at +31 (0)6 – 2149 50 72 or firstname.lastname@example.org