Be part of a highly energetic, passionate and experienced team – focused on development and delivery of sustainable solutions and technologies that differentiate Neways and our customers. Neways is a highly collaborative, customer centric organization with a focus on delivery of differentiated electronic technologies and solutions which provide recognized customer value. With more than 50 years’ experience and strong engineering power, we are proud to act as technology innovation partner for the most demanding customers in the industry. Neways develops and produces electronics that facilitate major trends around global ESG themes. Our team of more than 3,000 specialists across the Netherlands, Germany, USA, China, Czech Republic and Slovakia enables future solutions for EV charging, electric power trains, digitizing health solutions, sustainable agriculture, producing microchips and more.
What’s the role about
As a Manager Technology you will represent Neways Development & Engineering at the highest technical level in strategic customer discussions, technical partnerships and technology eco-systems. Together with the CTO, System Architects and other stakeholders, you will lead the annual Technology Roadmap cycle by defining, executing and updating the technology roadmap activities and ambitions.
In this full time, office-based role with remote working flexibility, you are part of the Management Team and you will report directly to the Director Development & Engineering.
Be part of a highly energetic, passionate and experienced team – focused on development and delivery of sustainable solutions and technologies that differentiate Neways and our customers.
More specifically the role will further include:
- Supervising and managing the Principal & System Architects;
- Identify, compare, select and supervise the implementation of technology solutions to meet current and future needs;
- Communicate the technology strategy internally as well as to partners and customers;
- Develop and maintain the tactical knowledge development plan for technology with regards to the strategy;
- Deepen and broaden knowledge about key-technologies in our design teams to assure that there is and will remain sufficient knowledge to be able to respond qualitatively and quantitatively to the demands of our strategic customers.
What we offer you
- A good salary matching your knowledge and experience;
- Bonus that can be up to 2 monthly salaries;
- Permanent contract and a company car
- 27 vacation days, plus 13 ADV days;
- A challenging management position within a strongly growing, innovative and project driven high-tech electronics organization;
- Flexible hours and the option to work from home;
- Holiday pay and a good pension scheme;
- A position where you will contribute directly to the strategic decision-making of the organization.
What we need from you
We’re keen to hear from passionate professionals for whom technology is their passion. Furthermore, we’d hope to see the following on your CV:
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronical Engineering or another relevant study. Academic work and thinking level;
- At least 10 years of experience in a high-end multidisciplinary development environment;
- At least 10 years of experience in a multidisciplinary management role;
- A visionair with focus on cooperation;
- Good communication skills and command of the English language at a professional level. Command of the Dutch and/or German language is an advantage.
Who we are
Neways Electronics is a platform for international collaboration with a diverse group of leading customers in the High Tech Industry. Neways offering direct employment to around 3000 people worldwide. Neways has built a strategy to become the leading innovation partner for smart mobility, connectivity and semicon solutions. Diversity is key at Neways, and our employees reflect the innovation that stems from a diverse workforce. By joining Neways, you will benefit from an unrivalled development program that will see you tap into a pool of expert knowledge that will help propel your career. Neways is the employer in the High Tech sector with the human touch.
- An innovative place to work
- An inclusive place to work
- A great place to work
You will work at our Design & Engineering company Neways Technologies:
- Specialization: development and design of electronic modules and systems;
- Customer group: industrial automation, semiconductor industry, automotive and medical;
- Number of employees: 230 FTE;
- Located at Science Park Eindhoven in Son, the Colosseum in Enschede, Voltaweg in Echt and Fichtenweg in Erfurt.
You are most welcome!
Interested or do you have any questions?
Please contact our recruiter Stijn de Groot at +31 (0)6 – 2149 50 72 or email@example.com