System Architect Embedded Systems
As a System Architect you will design state-of-the-art solutions for a great variety of customers in high-tech. Do you consider it important to work in a driven and highly skilled, but certainly also a collegial team? Continue your career at Neways Technologies, a project-driven, continuously innovating System Innovator!
What will you do as a System Architect?
As a System Architect you will be part of the Design and Engineering group and the Embedded Systems department. Together with a team consisting of a project manager and hardware and software designers, you will be responsible for the electronics part of the solutions that we develop and produce for and in consultation with our customers. In your position you fulfil an intermediary role between the customer and the department and frequent customer contact is a must.
As System Architect you will be part of our compelling technology journey, where Neways will be valued as System Innovator by our customer base – Leon Mintjens (Teamlead Embedded Systems – Neways Technologies)
Your duties will further include:
- drawing up specifications together with the customer;
- carrying out or supervising feasibility studies;
- manage a number of juniors and teach them the tricks of the trade
- identifying and drawing up product (production) improvement proposals;
- supervising the design, implementation, testing and documentation of any particular development project.
What do we offer?
- a good salary matching your knowledge and experience;
- 27 vacation days, plus 13 days off work pursuant to the Reduction of Working Hours Act;
- work at a international organization, which is evolving into a System Innovator;
- working with a team of enthusiastic, highly skilled professionals;
- a challenging position in a dynamic and healthy development project-oriented environment;
- working in an organization where there is a focus not only on hard skills, but definitely on soft skills as well;
- 8% vacation pay;
- opportunities to further develop and grow yourself, not only within Neways Technologies, but also for example within the entire Neways organization;
- travel expenses.
Your profile and DNA:
- a bachelor or master degree in electronics or similar; academic work and thinking level;
- relevant work experience, for example as an electronics designer or engineer;
- experience with CE, EMC directive and UL standards;
- experience with quality techniques such as FMEA, MTBF;
- knowledge of development tools (e.g. Spice, Matlab, Altium, DXdesigner);
- Knowledge of components and PCBA production techniques;
- knowledge of – and experience with analogue circuits;
- good communication and writing skills in Dutch and English.
Who we are:
As an EMS Life Cycle Partner and System Innovator, we create smarter solutions for a changing world. We do not only respond to market demands, but are also involved in our customers’ development and engineering processes at an early stage, proactively delivering concrete solutions and add value.
As an employer, we stand for:
- Passion – we are proud of our work and work with passion
- Trust – we believe that trust is the basis of good cooperation
- Customer Focus – we work proactively with our customers and suppliers and together we come to a good solution
- One Team – we believe in working together as one team and one company with a common goal
- Innovation – we challenge today’s society and keep improving ourselves
You will work at our development company Neways Technologies:
- Specialization: development and design of electronic modules and systems;
- Customer group: industrial automation, semiconductor industry, automotive and medical;
- Number of employees: 230 FTE;
- Located at Science Park Eindhoven in Son, the Colosseum in Enschede, Voltaweg in Echt and Fichtenweg in Erfurt.
You are most welcome!
Are you interested? Then apply directly by clicking the button!
Do you have any questions? Please contact our Corporate Recruiter Sander de Groot at +31 (0)6 – 3830 5718 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.