Supplier Account Manager
You will be one of the key links between the internal organisation and our suppliers. Together we will work on the further development of our supply chain and the further growth of Neways!
What will you do as Supplier Account Manager?
As a Supplier Account Manager, you will maintain intensive contact with our suppliers. These could be both specific suppliers for this Neways operating company, as well as ‘global’ Neways suppliers. Topics such as account management, contracting and supplier development are key to this position. You will be responsible for sourcing and negotiating with new suppliers and establishing contractual agreements.
You are also directly responsible for reviewing these suppliers and, in the role of ‚account manager‘, ensuring that Neways is on the supplier map. As account manager, you are in contact with various layers within the supplier, up to senior management level, and you connect our own senior management with the suppliers. At the supplier, you will manage development within the QLTC pillars. You will work within the agreed Category Sourcing Strategy, which you determine and monitor together with the Category Manager (strategic purchasing). Besides external contact, you also have frequent internal contact with various stakeholders. If your portfolio includes Neways-wide suppliers, you will also regularly visit other operating companies in The Netherlands and abroad. You report functionally and hierarchically directly to the Manager Procurement and you also report functionally to the Category Manager.
Your duties also include:
- implementing the sourcing strategy by translating it into supplier action plans;
- defining and implementing methods to continuously improve on QLTC;
- in direct contact with the customer;
- identifying and resolving escalations in a timely manner;
- visiting suppliers.
You have a strong contribution to the further development of our direct supply chain – Ron van Gend (Manager Procurement – Neways Expanding Technologies)
We offer you:
- A good salary tailored to your knowledge and experience;
- 27 holidays, plus 13 adv days;
- flexible starting and finishing times and the possibility to work partly from home;
- working together with an experienced and driven team of procurement professionals;
- 8% holiday pay;
- travel allowance.
Your profile and DNA:
- you have a completed bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- you are an excellent networker and negotiator by nature;
- experience from a position as, for example, tactical buyer or account manager;
- you are communicatively strong, have a real improvement mentality and are decisive;
- preferably you have a relevant degree in the field of procurement (e.g. NEVI);
- you have strong communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- willingness to visit suppliers and other Neways operating companies in the Netherlands and Germany;
- full-time availability.
Who we are:
As an EMS Life Cycle Partner and System Innovator, we create smarter solutions for a changing world. We not only respond to market demands, but also get involved in our customers‘ development and engineering processes at an early stage, proactively deliver concrete solutions and add value.
As an employer, we stand for:
- Passion – we are proud of our work and work with passion
- Trust – we believe that trust is the basis for good cooperation
- Customer focus – we work proactively with our customers and suppliers and arrive at a good solution together
- One team – we believe in working together as one team and one company with a common goal
- Innovation – we challenge today’s society and keep improving ourselves
You will work at our operating company Neways Expanding Technologies:
- Specialisation: full product lifecycle management for electronic modules and systems;
- Customer group: industrial automation, semiconductor industry and defence;
- Number of employees: 230FTE;
- Located at Science Park Eindhoven 5010, 5692 EA in Son.
You are most welcome!
Are you interested? Then apply immediately via the ‚apply now‘ button!
Do you still have questions? Then please contact our Corporate Recruiter Sander de Groot on +31 (0)6 – 38 30 57 18 or Sander.de.Groot@newayselectronics.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.